Tuesday 27 October 2015

Your Eyes... by Emily Iduseri Osa



What does it take to get an original Emily Millionaire poem? Well, I put up my big eyed picture and get not one, but two instant, drop it like it's a flaming pat of hot amala poems, straight from the stable's of one of Facebook's finest Instapoets.

Thanks, Emily Millionaire, you do me proud.




For Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie

Beyond the smile
The journey of miles
Behind the eyes
What lies

The strength from within
The courage to begin
Taking it all,
Still standing tall

Building the wall
That would not fall
Beyond the smile
Beyond the eyes
Treasures of gold
Within her breast lies.


For Viola Ifeyinwa Okolie 2
Le Picture which sparked off Le poems and Les big big eyes!

Let me sink
In your eyes
That I may rise
In your smile

Let me be lost
In your eyes
That I maybe found
In your smile

Let me into
Your paradise
That forever
I maybe illuminated
By your smile

Let me dip
In the pool of your eyes
That I may rise
To the kiss of your smile

Let me,
Let me
For my heart
Is hypnotised
By the spell
That is your eyes.

copyright: Emily Iduseri Osa. 27.10.2015





No comments:

Post a Comment